We would like to invite you to participate in a special Education Sector Open House at 1:00 pm on Tuesday, July 19 at our brand new headquarters in Markham, Ontario.
VIGA™ systems can be designed produce large quantities of organic vegetables and edible fish indoors all year long.
VIGA™ is scalable with systems small enough for a classrooms, and room size installations which can serve as complete living laboratories.
larger which can ones suitable for schools and community buildings.
Benefits of VIGA™ include:
- The cultivation of significant quantities of rapid growth organic vegetables for consumption
- The production of healthy organic edible fish for consumption
- The filtration and re-oxygenation of indoor air through the inclusion of specialized plants
- The promotion of health through contact with the calming effects of the natural environment
- A constant and continuous education about the inter-connectedness of nature and its benefits
- It is totally organic and is designed to operate with no additional fertilizers or pesticides
- It is designed to be self sustaining ecosystem requiring virtually no ongoing hardware maintenance
- It incorporates leading-edge water and plant growth media to enhance growth and resilience
- Tabletop VIGA™ Units: A decorative feature for personal spaces
- Bookcase Sized VIGA™ Units: Full feature units for larger spaces
VIGA™ Corner Units: Ideal for high profile public and private spaces
- Customized Room Sized VIGA™ Systems: Integrated design of full scale VIGA™ systems
VIGA™ In-A-Box: A full scale food production system designed for standard shipping containers
HiGarden VIGA™ Open House Focus Sessions:
While our offices, staff and displays will be open all day, Tuesday through Thursday, July 19-21, we will be hosting focus sessions for specialized applications of our technology at the following times
Tues. July 19,10:00 am, Remote Communities: First Nation & Northern Communities
Tues. July 19, 1:00 pm, Academic Sector: Primary/Secondary Schools, Colleges & Universities