VIGA™ Bookcase is complete pond, garden, and wetland ecosystem in a compact standalone unit for any home, office, or classroom setting. Its multi-level construction provides an enriching visual experience with the benefits of an indoor garden and aquarium. Two levels of aquaculture gardening allow users to grow up to 12 vegetables while maintaining a small footprint. Powerful built-in T5 lighting supports plant growth while adding to the atmosphere of any room.
VIGA™ Bookcase supports up to 12 herbs and vegetables at a time, including including spinach, celery, kale, lettuce, basil, and parsley. Its 20-gallon aquarium houses freshwater fish and invertebrates such as goldfish, koi, cichlids, and tilapia. VIGA™ filters fish waste naturally using vermiculture and aquaponics, resulting in less time for maintenance and more time for nature.
Enjoy nature indoors with VIGA™ Bookcase.
- High-quality acrylic garden housing for unobstructed views of plant growth
- Strong and durable wood veneer shelving to match any room decor
- Compact multi-level vertical design with small footprint
- Built-in T5 lighting and water and air pumps
- Self-contained and low-maintenance design
- Vermiculture component to naturally filter fish waste and incorporate air purifying plants
- 13” x 25” footprint; 6’ tall
- Year-round production of vegetables and herbs
- No use of herbicides, pesticides, or inorganic chemical fertilizers
- Calming and attractive source of nature therapy
- Engaging platform for lessons on ecology, biology, and food production
- Improves indoor air quality through oxygenation and absorption of pollutants
- Access to nature all-year-round