Hospitals, Long Term Care Facilities & Medical Offices
HiGarden is a developer of the VIGA™ Vertical Indoor Gardening and Aquaculture system, a unique self-contained ecosystem designed to be an attractive enhancement to any healthcare facility. We offer a variety of VIGA™ systems designed to complement acute care, long term care and all types of health and medical clinics.
The HiGarden VIGA™ Vertical Indoor Gardening & Aquaculture system applies the concepts of bio-mimicry and closed-loop ecosystems to products to help bring people closer to nature.
In addition, HiGarden VIGA™ systems dramatically improves the indoor environment of any health facility through its natural filtration technologies and the restorative power of the oxygen produced by the vegetative elements of VIGA™.
VIGA™ employs HiGarden’s Indoor Regenerative Design™ approach which symbiotically components into unique, bio-diverse and modular systems that will fit perfectly into any school environment. VIGA™ systems can even be designed produce large quantities of organic vegetables and edible fish indoors all year long in suitable facilities.
HiGarden VIGA™ Benefits for Hospitals, Healthcare Facilities and Long Term Care Facilities
VIGA™ systems provide the following benefits to hospitals, healthcare facilities and long term care facilities:
- Living plants and fish provide soothing nature therapy to promote well-being year-round
- A highly attractive design feature to visually communicate a commitment to health and wellness
- An interactive experiential learning tool about inter-connectedness of natural ecosystems
- A tangible tool to demonstrate the complete life cycles of various living organisms
- Can produce edible organic vegetables and even fish all grown without fertilizers and pesticides
- Improves indoor air quality through live plant photosynthesis which drives the oxygen cycle